Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Wheels

I have been looking for a new stroller. We have been using the huge one that came as a part of the travel system with his infant car seat since he was born. Apparently, I'm not as good about making baby gear decisions as I was before Hudson was born. It has taken me three or four months to decide what stroller I wanted. Holy Cow there are so many options! #1 on my must list was : Must be small and lighter than the travel system monster. I also didn't want to spend a million dollars (or even $400), and I wanted a good quality stroller that will last through trips to the park, trips to the mall, and trips to Europe (okay, a girl can dream can't she?). 

I decided on this bad boy
We have loved all of our Chicco gear so far. We have the Chicco monster stroller, car seat, pack n' play, and high chair. Hopefully we will enjoy this little guy as well. 

No comments: