Friday, April 8, 2011

Not Feeling So Hot

Hudson woke up this morning a sick little boy. We were at the doctors office yesterday for your "well check" Dr. Jones wanted me to bring you back to the office if you didn't feel better in the morning. Clearly you were not feeling any better today. In fact, you were feeling much, much worse.  You have a horrible cough and you're wheezing pretty badly. So, we went to the doctors and came home with a nebulizer. Around noon time I decided to cancel your birthday party. This was such a hard decision for me. I was so excited for your party. I had done so much planning and organizing, but it was clear to me  that it would not be good for you to party tomorrow. I would hate for you go share your germs with your party guests. Here is a picture of you in the late afternoon, you were feeling a little better. 

No comments: