Thursday, April 14, 2011

Strawberries (and shots)

I get excited when I find a new food that Hudson likes. Today he decided he likes strawberries. 



I also want to make a side note for my future reference: H had his 12 month immunizations today, since he was sick on the day of his well check. He got three shots total, two in the left and one in the right arm.  The MA that gave him the shots warned me that he was going to be very sore, especially in the right arm where he got the MMR. I begged her to do them in the leg, since he's so skinny. She said no.  It turns out it didn't matter anyway, he was a super champ. He cried for a second and was laughing and running around the office by the time we were checking out. No fevers with these shots thank goodness. So far the only time he got a fever after shots was after his 4 month shots. 

No comments: