Monday, November 19, 2012

21 Weeks 4 Days


How Far Along:  21 weeks 4 days
Total Weight Gain: 9.5 lbs. I’m really starting to pack on the lb’s now.
Symptoms:   Continued lower back and right hip pain.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep
Stretch Marks:  Nothing new 
Sleep:  I seem to wake up around 3am every morning and toss and turn for about a half hour before I can go back to sleep. I’m not uncomfortable, I don’t need to pee, I just wake up… I hope that goes away soon.
Movement: Yes! Matt was even able to feel a kick on Saturday night 
Best Moment This Week: We had such a great weekend last weekend. We had the Miner Family Thanksgiving on Saturday and we had the best time visiting with so many friends and family members that we hadn’t seen in a long time. AND Sunday we did the Polar Express. Oh my, oh my Hudson had the BEST time on the big train and was thrilled to meet Santa. I hope this becomes a yearly tradition!
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new.
What I Miss:  Turkey Sandwiches!
What I’m Looking Forward To:  A short work week and another Thanksgiving this Thursday.
Gender: Boy.  
Belly Pics:  We had family pictures done two weeks ago. I will post the slideshow. Hope this counts as “Belly Pics”

No comments: