Thursday, November 29, 2012

23 weeks


How Far Along:  23 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs
Symptoms:   Low blood pressure.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep
Stretch Marks:  Nothing new
Sleep:  Still waking up around 3:00am occasionally, not as much as before, but it still happens more than i'd like.  
Movement: Yes! This little guy is bordering on soccer player status. I’m guessing in the next few weeks he will be a full blown soccer player.  
Best Moment This Week:  We finally put together Hudson’s new room in preparation for him to move out of the nursery. We painted, purchased a armoire, and did a MAJOR toy purge.  We just have to put together (and possibly paint) his bed and he will be good to go! After this project is completed (hopefully this weekend), we can start on the nursery.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Now, I really cant blame this on the pregnancy because it happens every year around this time. It’s officially peppermint season. I have indulged in a few (decaf) peppermint mochas lately. I plan on hitting up Trader Joes this weekend to do some major damage in the peppermint goodie section.  They have hands down the BEST holiday treats!
What I Miss:  My normal blood pressure.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Continuing the room transition process. Getting Hudson into his new room and sleeping in a big boy bed.
Gender: Boy!  

No comments: