Thursday, January 10, 2013

29 Weeks


How Far Along:  29 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18lbs
Symptoms:  I can literally feel my belly growing. Its getting heavier and heavier by the day. I’m officially at the place where I either use my feet to pick up something that I dropped or… ask my 2 year old to pick something up off the floor for Mommy.
Maternity Clothes:  Yep
Stretch Marks:  Really haven’t examined my self lately, nothing new that I have noticed.   
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well, I literally go to bed after I put Hudson to sleep around 8:30 every night. This isn’t anything new, I’ve been doing this since my first trimester. Sometimes I read or watch TV for a few minutes, but it really is lights out before 10 most nights.
Movement: Movin’ and grovin’
Best Moment This Week:  We are emerging from the holiday blurr… The Christmas tree and all of the decorations are all put away. I’m back to my normal work schedule of having Friday’s off. As much as I LOVE the holidays, it’s nice when our old schedule returns and the house gets back into order.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Really noting new. I made brownies on a whim last night. I don’t ever do things like that, especially midweek. They just sounded yummy, and they were. Trying not to go too crazy since my weight is starting to climb week by week now. 
What I Miss:  I’m still in the pregnancy fog… my mind is gone. Hopefully it will return shortly after I deliver. I’ve been through this before, I know realistically my mind wont return until the baby starts sleeping through the night. 
What I’m Looking Forward To: Getting my GTT test over with! I get to do it tomorrow. Lets all say a prayer for normal blood sugars!
Gender: Boy!  

No comments: