Thursday, January 17, 2013

30


How Far Along:  30 weeks! Holy Cow. This is crazy.
Total Weight Gain: Not sure, haven’t been on a scale this week.
Symptoms:  I’ve been waking up with nausea in the middle of the night. It’s so strange, I think it may be heartburn too… I don’t know. I’ve been kind of a mess for about an hour the last two mornings from about 2-3am. I’m going to try to take my prenatal vitamin at another time of day to see if that helps, Ive been taking it right before bed.
Maternity Clothes:  I just realized it’s kind of pointless to keep this section in here… It’s not like I’m going to wake up at any point before I deliver and be able to fit into my pre pregnancy jeans again. I’ll delete it for next time.
Stretch Marks:  Still negative. 
Sleep:  See above about my 2-3am nausea/heartburn situation.
Movement: He’s kicking, rolling, and getting much more active.
Best Moment This Week:  I found out I’M NOT GESTATIONAL DIABETIC!!! Whooo Hoooo, I couldn’t help but worry since I’m starting this pregnancy 15lbs heavier than I was with Hudson. I am however, anemic. Nothing a little OTC Iron cant help. 
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing really new.
What I Miss:  Not feeling heavy.
What I’m Looking Forward To: I really have to start thinking about this nursery. I’m excited to get it done, but for some reason our lives have been so busy lately I haven’t had time to tackle it. I believe when I was pregnant with Hudson, his nursery was complete and collecting dust by the time I was 30 weeks. But I also didn’t have a toddler and endless weekend activities such as birthday parties and promised outings.
Gender: Boy!  I was thinking about taking this section out just like the Maternity Clothes section, but I have heard of crazier things happening. Usually not from boy to girl, but I’m going to keep it in just in case, so stay tuned.  

3 comments:

Nicci King said...

I'm sure your new nausea is related to the OTC iron and the prenatal vitamin. I couldn't take a prenatal with iron in it because I would throw up every time.

Christina said...

I'm sure your right Nicole. It started the same day I started the iron.

Christina said...

I'm sure your right Nicole. It started the same day I started the iron.