Thursday, January 24, 2013

31


How Far Along:  31 Weeks. For those of you that are counting that means 9 weeks to go.  
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs. I have a feeling I will be deleting this portion of the post pretty soon.
Symptoms:  Is “Feeling Heavy” a symptom?
Stretch Marks:  Honestly, I don’t even look anymore. Who knows.   
Sleep:  Sleeping pretty well, I do get an occasional wake up call from my sweet Hudson at 3am like I did this morning. The nausea/heartburn situation has pretty much resolved with the help of adding 2 tums before bed.
Movement: He has started to roll, I’m not exactly sure how he does it but all I know is it is one big movement that makes me a little woozy. I remember Hudson doing the same thing. I can just imagine he’s rolled up in a ball and does some kind of flip or complete body rotation. Perhaps I should sign him up for gymnastics.  
Best Moment This Week:  We went out for a date night with our friends on Saturday night. We did dinner and a movie, my parents had Hudson. It was really nice to get out and be kidless for the evening.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  I started craving that mint chocolate chip ice cream cone again… Nope I still haven’t had one. Maybe this weekend???
What I Miss:  Wine.  
What I’m Looking Forward To: I cannot wait to be on maternity leave. I like both of my jobs but I am really excited to have some time off. I’m not sure what I’ll do after this baby, without any more maternity leaves to look forward to. Yep, that’s right folks… I’m fairly certain this Miner Family will be complete as a family of 4.
Gender: Boy!
Additional Notes: I am now scheduled for Ob appointments every 2 weeks. I will continue on this schedule until I reach 36 weeks then go to weekly appointments.

No comments: