Friday, February 1, 2013

32 Weeks 2 Days


How Far Along:  32 Weeks 2 Days  
Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs
Symptoms:  No new symptoms, I’m just tired. That has a little less to do with the pregnancy and a little more to do with a sick toddler who has been up for the last 3 nights in a row.
Stretch Marks:  Just the same old ones from Hudson.   
Sleep:  As I mentioned before, Hudson has been sick this week he’s been up with a fever and cough for the last 3 nights. The sad part is, once he goes back to sleep my insomnia sets in and I cant go back to sleep for hours.  
Movement: Lots of movement! My belly has been jumping all over the place. He’s a strong boy!
Best Moment This Week:  To be honest, this week wasn’t the greatest. I now remember why people don’t refer to maternity leave as a 3 month vacation…. Without sleep, it’s hard to function.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  My salad craving has come back in full swing. I have been digging big salads with tons of yummy veggies.
What I Miss:  Uninterrupted sleep.  
What I’m Looking Forward To: Meeting this little guy. Time is flying at this point. He is going to be here before we know it.
Gender: Boy! 

No comments: