Friday, February 1, 2013

January Photo Dump


This kiddo loves veggies. Especially broccoli (little baby trees)

He loves his Saturday Home Depot projects with Grandma



My Handsome furry first born

Decorating cookies with Mommy





The remains of December's Home Depot bird house project. Dashie had a bad month, he has started to chew things. So uncharacteristic of him.

So bummed this one is so dark, H got up one weekend morning and decided he wanted cereal for breakfast, he went in the pantry and got the cereal but had a hard time getting into the box. This all took place in the middle of the floor in my room. I woke up blurry eyed to this scene. 


My little snuggle bug


Enjoying an nice overcast afternoon outside on the patio. He's eating his Dora fruit snacks that he got from going #2 in the potty. He's 90% potty trained, I'm so proud of my little guy. If only he would poo in the potty consistently... 

Getting a much needed pedicure. I have an irrational fear of going into labor with ugly toes. So once I hit 30 weeks I get pedi's every few weeks. I did it with Hudson and I've started it again with this baby. 
(yes-- I opted for the $5 extra callus removal)

Matty and Dashie snuggling

 The instructions for my glucose tolerance test instructions. I passed and I am SO thankful!


 This is January's Home Depot Project (a picture frame). I've decided to start taking pictures of all of these beautiful creations so I can remember all of them. They are so precious. --The poor bird house didn't get photographed before it was devoured by the furry one. 

I had to send this to Matt to let him know it's not just me who looses her mind during pregnancy. I have had such bad prego brain this pregnancy. If you've read my blog you are familiar with some of the absent minded things i've done lately. 
I have another to add- I was baking chicken in the oven the other night. I tested the temperature to make sure it was done after the 30 minutes I usually cook it for. To my surprise it was no where close to being done. So i put it in for another 10 minutes and tested it again-- nope still not done so another 10 minutes later I checked it and it was then that I realized my thermometer was on the celsius setting. I have no idea how the chicken didn't burn after 20 extra minutes in the oven but it was juicy and delicious. Ugh, I swear...

No comments: