Thursday, February 7, 2013

33 weeks


How Far Along:  33 Weeks  
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs
Symptoms:  I’m having a hard time sleeping now.
Stretch Marks:  Nothing new, thank goodness.   
Sleep:  I CANT GET COMFORTABLE! It’s not pregnancy insomnia that I’m battling.   I just can’t seem to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I have nothing short of 18 pillows available to me that I try to arrange to make my self comfortable. Nothing works! I’m convinced I must just pass out from exhaustion from constant tossing and turning and pillow rearranging. The good news is, once I am asleep I do stay asleep for the most part. Every once in a while I get up to pee around 4-6am or my little Hudson will pay me a visit, then I have to go through the whole finding comfort process again, I usually get comfortable just in time for my alarm to go off. – Sorry to complain…. I’m just trying to be honest.
Movement: Lost of big movements!
Best Moment This Week:  Im looking forward to the weekend, Im going to bust out the newborn clothes from the containers in my garage and get them washed and hung up.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Still on my salad kick, that’s the good news. The bad news- Matt brought home 2 bags of M&M’s the other day- dark chocolate and peanut. BOTH of my favorites. I guess I wouldn’t say I crave them… I just eat more of them than I should (ahem.... see weight gain section of this post).  
What I Miss:  Sleep.  
What I’m Looking Forward To: Continuing to work on the nursery, my upcoming OB appointment tomorrow, the weekend.  
Gender: Boy! 

No comments: