Saturday, January 5, 2013

November Photo Dump

I love it when my friends do weekly photo dumps, its a great way to get a glimpse into what goes on in everyones lives week after week. I have committed to a weekly pregnancy update and I'm a realistic person, I think if I committed to another weekly post I may be setting myself up for failure. So I've decided to do a Monthly Photo Dump. Unlike traditional photo dumps I may add a little snip it of info with some of the pictures just so when I look back at the blog in 10 years I don't think "What the heck was that?"

 Hudson started the Home Depot Monthly Workshop's with Grandma Martha. They are so much fun! 


 Hudson trying on my headset for work. Maybe he will follow in Mommy's footsteps and become a Case Manager someday???

This needs no explanation




 We did polar express this year with my parents and sister. On the way to Williams we stopped at the Deer Farm and fed the animals. This is something my parents used to take me to do when I was a kid. All of the deer and other animals were so cute! Hudson had a great time. 

 Telling Auntie Lele a story


 At the Train Station

 On the train! It was perfect, we left at dusk and got to the "North Pole" when it was dark, the lights were beautiful. Hudson still begs to go back to the train to see Santa




 Taking an interest in Lele's fancy flash on her camera. He didn't break it... thank goodness.

We had so much fun that Hudson forgot to take a nap so he was pretty much done at the end of the day. 

No comments: