Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hudson Turns 3

Hudson turned 3 on April 7th. We had his birthday party over a month ago since I thought he deserved a party that was all about him and I was worried that if I had his party on his birthday the focus would be shifted onto his new brother, aaannndddd I didn't want to throw a toddler party with a newborn in tow. 
I couldn't let his real birthday come and go without at least a little acknowledgement, so we had our families over for dinner and cake. 
Hudson, at age 3 you are the sweetest little boy I could have ever asked for. 
-You love your little brother  more than I could have ever expected and you just have the biggest heart. 
-You crack me up with the things you say. 
-You are mostly potty trained. 
-You weigh 29 lbs (25%) and your height is in the 10%.  
-You surprise us with a token of knowledge out of the blue every once in a while. 
-You are learning the presidents, the planets, and counting in english and spanish by 10's. 
-You go to Mrs. Frances house Monday-Thursday and you seem to really like it. 
-Your favorite thing to do at home is to play outside. You could spend hours on end in your sandbox and playhouse. 
-You also really enjoy cooking in the kitchen and working with Daddy in the garage. 
-You are big into baths, many days you take two.











No comments: