Thursday, March 21, 2013

Yep, Still Pregnant


How Far Along:  39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: Back up to 30, that didn’t last long.  
Symptoms:  Oh goodness back pain! It just started today. It’s the same pain I had when I was 7 weeks pregnant and ended up in the emergency room to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. I guess I can say the pain is the same but the worry is much less this time around, since this is obviously not an ectopic pregnancy. 
Stretch Marks:  Same, no change.     
Sleep: I guess I am sleeping a little better now that Hudson is afebrile and sleeping in his own bed and my congestion is a bit better.  Although I’m still getting up at least once a night to pee and waking up about every hour to flip from one side to the other.
Movement: He’s so big now that his every movement is noticeable. He seems to be moving less often but when he does move my whole belly moves. Sometimes when he rolls or makes big movements it makes me a little queasy, I remember this from Hudson.  
Best Moment This Week: I’m one week closer to meeting my baby boy! Really this week was uneventful, that’s a good thing. Sometimes a nice calm week with no big up’s or downs is just what I need.
We have a fun weekend planned, Saturday morning I have a pedi appointment at my favorite spa (The Aji Spa at Wild Horse Pass) with one of my favorite girls! Saturday evening I have a work party at my boss’s house, and Sunday I have another date making bread with my Dad.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Same old, salad and beer… strange combination.  
What I Miss: Walking like a normal person, not waddling.      
What I’m Looking Forward To: Our fun weekend ahead assuming my back cooperates with my plans.  
Gender: Boy.


1 comment:

Courtnee said...

I can't wait for our relaxing spa day!! Hopefully baby boy will wait until after Saturday to come out and meet us!