Friday, March 15, 2013

February Photo Dump


So this post is late, but my philosophy these days is, better late than never. 


 This NEVER happens, I had to take a picture to document the moment. H fell asleep while watching the ipad. He was sick so i'm sure that had something to do with it. 

 Cousin Dylan at Home Depot with Grandma

 Hudson and Daddy eager to start the February Home Depot project with Grandma

 Seriously, how many grandma's would get down on the floor in Home Depot and make projects with her grandsons. She's pretty spectacular!

 Making Valentine holder's


 Hives as a result of Augmentin :( 

 A Pinterest dinner. The salad was great... the recommended dressing, not so much. 

 Yep, this happened this month. My belly button has popped!

 A double stroller that actually fits in my trunk!!! Thanks Mom and Dad! 
Dang Hybrid battery makes my trunk SO small!

 So many baby socks!

 Oh the train at the mall! I cant take H to the mall without going on a train ride... I was actually at the mall the other day by myself when the train went by and I saw all the Mom's on board I said a little thank you to God that I didn't have to ride today! I hate that train, but it brings so much enjoyment to my little boy I cant say no. 

 H taking a spin in his new stroller. 

 My handsome boys!


 Eating a burrito at the mall. 

 Totally ready to start riding with Daddy. 


Snuggling in Mommy and Daddy's bed 

 My little rider!


 Park date with Mom

 Such a colorful dinner. We love this meal!

 Hudson snuggling with his Brother for the first time



No comments: