Thursday, March 14, 2013

2 Weeks to go!


How Far Along:  38 Weeks. 2 Weeks to go!
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs—weight loss during pregnancy???  
Symptoms:  Braxton hicks continue. I have also caught a cold, so I have all kinds of other symptoms, headaches, congestion, sore throat, decreased energy…. Glad I’m getting this over with before baby arrives.    
Stretch Marks:  Just a few.     
Sleep: Oh man, touchy subject… Hudson has a double ear infection and has not been sleeping well this week. I am having my regular pregnancy discomfort and now this cold is making me miserable at night. Again, I’m SO glad we are getting this out of the way before baby arrives.
Movement: He has not been as active lately, although he is moving enough that I’m not worried (usually) 
Best Moment This Week: We had a great party for Hudson’s 3rd birthday last Saturday. We had his party early this year so I wouldn’t have a newborn while trying to party. Although we did it at Bounce U and it was the easiest party I’ve ever thrown and the kids had a blast.
Side not about all the excitement about the nursery being completed from last week—Matt is a perfectionist, and he is his own worst critic. SO… he decided to repaint the nursery. He said it was not up to his standards and he found a few flaws. I thought it was perfect. BUT he decided to start over on the chevron wall. It will look fabulous, that’s for sure but I’m just anxious for it to be complete.  
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing really…. I’m lying. Ive been dying for a beer, Blue Moon to be precise.
What I Miss: Sleep and energy. I know I know they wont return for a while.     
What I’m Looking Forward To: THIS BABY! Oh my goodness, I am so ready (physically and emotionally) to meet this little guy.
Gender: Boy. 

2 comments:

All of us! said...

I am dying to see pictures of the nursery....Kyle is painting a chevron wall also. :) What colors are you choosing? P.S....where are your baby bump pictures? :)

Christina said...

Oh yes, nursery pictures to come very soon. I just want to get everything up on the walls before I post anything. Good luck on your chevron wall, ours turned out AMAZING but it took a lot of work- lots of math was involved, including fractions--- so thankful my husband thinks like an engineer.
And....my "Baby Bump" look more like a Baby Mountain. Probably not going to post any pictures any time soon :) Hope you are feeling well!