Thursday, December 20, 2012

26 Weeks


How Far Along:  26 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 16 lbs—This cant be right, I could not have possibly gained 3 lbs in one week???? Right?  
Symptoms:  Nothing New
Maternity Clothes:  Yep
Stretch Marks:  I think it’s happening, I have one on my belly button from Hudson that looks like it’s getting bigger. But no new ones thank goodness.  
Sleep:  I am sleeping GREAT! We stayed in a hotel for our staycation this past weekend and they had the MOST comfortable bed. This could also have something to do with Hudson staying with Martha all weekend ;)   
Movement: Same old story, kicks up a storm for a few minutes then sleeps for a few hours.
Best Moment This Week:  I had a great weekend “away” with Matt. We celebrated his birthday by staying in town at a resort. My Mother In Law took Hudson all weekend and we had such a great time just doing whatever we wanted, we got a lot of Christmas shopping done and didn’t need to come home for a nap in the middle of the day, it was GREAT!   
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Nothing new, just trying to eat healthy foods. Kind of hard to do this time of year with all of the cookies and sweets around but I’m doing my best.
What I Miss:  Wine, Sushi, and Turkey. I know I have mentioned them all before.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Christmas! It’s just a few days away!
Gender: Boy!  

No comments: